Sex with Bass

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Universe, Jan 29, 2009.

1. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    lol. yes i f'd up the spelling on that one..........

2. Only noise I need is her. And she gonna be making some noise.

I don't focus on anything but the girl, getting her to behave the way I want her to. When I'm in the zone, I don't know what 1+1 is haha.

I couldn't tell you what line I'd use. Sometime I let a movie play. But naw, couldn't tell you want line :(

3. This thead is officially disturbing...

4. King bass....

5. well i dont have a girlfriend,but i find my self looking over at my basses frequently while laying in my bed.i dont want to have sex with them though...

6. Swin

Swin

May 25, 2008
    Toronto
    Ibanez Freakazoid
    This thread is sponsored by the official Talkbass Pregnancy test...

Talk Bass Pregnancy Tests
    Pregnant or Not Pregnant?

If you think you might be pregnant, it’s probably a good idea to take a pregnancy test to find out for sure.

Talk Bass offers a range of pregnancy tests that can tell you whether you’re expecting a 1/4 Bass or not.

No tests are more accurate – All Talk Bass pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate when used from the day your tonepot is due.
    So sensitive you can test early – All Talk Bass pregnancy tests can be used up to 4 days before your tonepot is due. Click here if you’d like to know more about early pregnancy testing.

:p

Attached Files:

7. rcarraher

rcarraher

Dec 21, 2008
    Abolutely not!

My girlfriend sometimes reads this, what did you expect me to say?

Umm, probably Moody Blues.....

8. RedCoatMonster

RedCoatMonster

Aug 14, 2007
    Thomas, OK
    1.) I would if she would get her damn D cups outta my face...
    2.) Alice Cooper's night show on the radio...he knows how to party.

9. VisualShock

VisualShock

Feb 19, 2008
    North Wales
    anything oceansize! it's epic...

Plus, if you're gonna listen to music, make it a live album. thay way you get applause every now and again!

10. I have it great!! My boyfriend is also a bass player....there is no getting around it! haha!

11. ali.b.reed

ali.b.reed

Apr 16, 2009
    My boyfriend just got a new Gibson j185, we make great music together, but when the guitars go away, there is only one kind of music going on in the bedroom.It ROCKS

12. Korladis

Korladis Inactive

Usually my bass isn't visible from where we are. And we don't generally put music on... the only sounds are her and the creaking of the bed.

13. I am a bit of a bass addict, but I don't think of my bass during sex - thats a little bit too far I think!!
    And as for music, I have a 'condition' that if there is some music on, I have to be listening to it with atleast one ear. So if there was some on during my more intimate times with my wonderful girlfriend, I know for a fact I'd ruin it by saying "Oh, I love this bit... That bass line harmonising with the Saxophone is just superb..."
    And 'BANG!!' - Single again!

I much prefer to be in the moment, not half and half!

As for Sex 'VERSUS' A Good Jam with my Jazz buddies, now that's a whole different discussion...

14. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Let's just say I don't need to treat my woodgrain.

Gregory Isaacs - Night Nurse. It turns chicks into butter.

15. Memitim

Memitim

Mar 30, 2009
    Orange City, FL
    1. I've been married for 12 years. If there is anything that I haven't thought about during sex, then it doesn't exist. ;)

2. Almost anything by Sepultura, although she's more into kiddy pop and show tunes. Don't bother asking me why we're still together after 12 years because I have no ******* clue.

16. I clicked on this thread, but was sorely disappointed. Then an epic amount of awesome was unleashed. Thanks guys. I only wish i had something to add, although it does give me something to aim for in future relationships. As for questions;

1) No? Are you weird?
    2) Franz Ferdinand's first album is pure filth.

17. Amen to Tool,... my first gf and I lost it with tool's undertow playing,... started at undertow and finished with flood,... semi appropriate,... all I can really remember is maynard singing 'eeeeuuuuupppphhhoooorrriiiiiaaaaaaa' lol :D

18. Mr. Mig

Mr. Mig

Sep 7, 2008
    Picture of the Bass.

19. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I've used my basses as ummm...props/tools (don't ask) on rare occasion but generally they don't exist when I'm fornifa-makatin'.

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021