Singer has bad and consistant gas!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Fishheadjoe, Feb 9, 2009.

1. And not the G.A.S. that normally gets talked about here, I'm talking nasty, lord I need a Tic Tac gas!
    We rehearse in a very small room, and he drops them like carmels at a Santa Claus parade!
    Now, if it were a competition, I'd say that I could keep up with him, but as of yet, I have simply smiled and played the fart game... should I lambaste him and show my true colors or simply keep smiling...
    fishheadjoe

2. TrevorOfDoom

TrevorOfDoom

Jun 17, 2007
    Austin, TX
    buy him some Pepto.
    let him know that every once and a while it's alright to let a few squeek by, but constantly?!? not cool IMO.

3. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Ask this dude what kind of chow he eats to get so rottten inside. I love a good fart joke but that is just nasty.

4. excane

excane Inactive

Aug 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    fart.jpg

5. Surly

Surly

Feb 2, 2007
    South Florida
    Get a girl singer.

6. unbridled

unbridled

May 26, 2005
    Montana
    Endorsing Artist-Compton Compensated Custom Bridges (for Gretsch 6ers)
    Spike his drink with Bean-o. Is he a nervous guy? Good rule for everyone is don't eat anything heavy later than 2 hours before the gig.

7. Get together w/the rest of the band, fuel up w/beer, hard-boiled eggs & yogurt, then gang up & out-gas him.

8. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Just ask him to contain himself. a joke is one thing, but constantly doing that isn't funny at all to me. You're breathing in air that has actually passed over his butt hole. That's just gross.

9. gonzilla

gonzilla

Jan 26, 2009
    If you laugh at it, he'll just feel more comfortable doing it.

10. Disappear

Disappear

May 9, 2008
    I'm sorry, Shaun.
    3788407_std.jpg

11. jobu3

jobu3 ¿Huevos?! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    What the hell is the tic tac for?

You gonna stick it up his ass and hope that helps? I know it won't do any good up your nose... For one thing it will fall out and if you suck on it then it's mint or orange and doodie.

Sounds tasty. :spit: :D

12. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    DUDE! Where's the "I just pissed myself" smiley?:D

13. this thread has made me day. many people are scowling at me in the library. :smug:

thanks for the laughs guys

14. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I was sort of wondering about that Tic Tac as well. :)

15. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

16. Thats FUNNY!!!!

17. I dont think there is anything on Earth funnier than farts. I sincerely wish I was in your band.

18. bluewine

bluewine Inactive

Sep 4, 2008
    WI

I hope you guys don't have chics at your rehersals.That would be not good.

19. Have you not been in the room and someone cuts one so bad it seems as tho you can taste it in the air?

20. mrjim123

mrjim123 Supporting Member

May 17, 2008
    Indy
    The Gene Deer Band
    If I had to play behind a guy like that I would mount a fan on my bass with a 3-position speed switch labeled "* Low * Medium * I'm Dyin'. :(

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021