Tech 21

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Flea666, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Flea666

Apr 21, 2005
    Lichfield, UK
    Im looking at getting the tech 21 sansamps rbi but i cant find any online stores that sell them, does any one know where i can get one from in the uk??

2. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I'm kind of annoyed that Tech21, doesnt have photos of the back panel of thier rack mounted units posted on thier website. The RBI is a unit I'm considering purchasing as well, but I just want a better feel of what manner of connectivity I'll be able to take advantage of. Also, you'd think you could get a copy of the owner's manual from there, in PDF format, too... Nope, Nope ya cant. :\
  3. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

I bought a used RBI and emailed Tech21 to tell them that it would be nice if their manuals were on the web. They emailed me a PDF of the RBI manual the next day.

FWIW, the connectivity of the RBI is the best of any preamp I own: rear input with pad, dual XLR outs (effected, uneffected), dual 1/4" outs (effected, uneffected), FX send and return with 50/50 blend switch, footswitch in, footswitch out.
  4. idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    While the connectivity on the RBI is great, if there was an upgraded version I'd like to see an FX bypass footswitch input (for when pedalboard disasters happen).