Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

The New Millenium

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jazzin', Feb 22, 2006.

1. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Well here I am...Making my own thread! I know you all couldn't care less, but to me this is a big day in my life. I want to thank my parents, my friends, the rest of my family, and especially God for all of their support:smug:. The "Big 2000" is here, and I just made a thread about it. Every one is probably angry at me. Not me :p. Don't worry, I vow to not make another milestone post thread until I hit 10000 posts. At this rate, thats another 7 years. I plan on being here a long time, for this forum has helped me so much. I also plan to continue supporting TB, I'm thinking of going gold (to become a gold supporting memeber) in the spirit of the winter olympics. I love you all, don't do what I did and create a thread for your X-thousanth post, just include a little message at the end of your post.:scowl:

TB
    4 EVER

:cool:

2. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Actually, your "millenium" won't start until your 2001st post.

3. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

It just started.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I was hopeful this thread was going to say they're bringing the show "Millenium."

Now I'm sad :(

5. I actually misread this thread title and thought it said "The New Medium" Then I got excited about fast food...

I still have more posts :p

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    next milestone for me is 5k

7. i thought that you bumped one of your old threads from 1999...granted you didn't join until 2004, but who knows...maybe you know something i don't