1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tortoise Shell PG for Standard Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TeenZombie01, Dec 24, 2006.

1. TeenZombie01

TeenZombie01

May 14, 2006
    I have a 2006 Fender Standard Jazz Bass (Mexican), I bought it in white so it has a white pickguard. I want to get a tortoise shell pickguard that fits my bass. Where is the best place, or the best way to get one?

2. TeenZombie01

TeenZombie01

May 14, 2006
    No one knows where to get a tortoise shell pickguard for my Mexican Standard Jazz?

3. SuperSnake2012

SuperSnake2012 floppy b strings

Dec 12, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    I got one on eBay for mine, but it's not a perfect fit because it was cut for an American Jazz but you wouldn't really be able to notice.

4. LookIt'sSteve17

LookIt'sSteve17

Oct 31, 2006
    Michigan
  5. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    WDmusic. They cut them when you order them I have gotten a few from them and they are very good. I got one from Warmoth And I have no Idea what Kind of bass it was cut for but It was Definately not the American Jazz that I ordered it for.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Send your original guard away to someone to copy it directly. It's the ONLY way to ensure a perfect fit.