Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick nonresponsive to emails... ?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by HeavyDuty, Sep 29, 2003.

1. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I've sent three emails to Warwick asking a specific question about maintenance of the colored finish on my FNA - twice to the US rep and once to Warwick DK, spanning a two month period. I’ve gotten bupkis for a reply.

Anyone know how to get the attention of these turkeys? This is starting to piss me off.

2. I've called and emailed them a whole bunch of times and they always pick up/ respond within a day.
    maybe a problem with your email?

3. Dana B. Goods
    4054 Transport Street, Ste. A
    Ventura, CA 93003
    Tel: 805-644-6621
    Fax: 805-644-6332
    Email: info@danabgoods.com

Hope you find this useful. Give them a call!

;) Treena

4. I've allways heard back in a day or two.

5. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    They're probobly one of the best at getting back to you. I've never ever had an email not answerred by DBG.

6. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    I've always recieved a reply back from Warwick
    within hours and all questions where promptly answered.

DaleT@danabgoods.com

7. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

A couple months ago I emailed them with a question and they got right back to me with a very thorough and helpful answer.

8. Oliver

Oliver

Jun 21, 2003
    Perth, Australia
    my mate mailed them a few times and he didnt get anything back. i guess it depends on which doofus sits at the computer

9. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    I've emailed Warwick Germany and DBG and no one has responded yet (3 days and counting...). I bought one their basses cause i thought they had great customer service (and obviously cause they are nice), but now i dont now....:(

10. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I have e-mailed Dana B Goods, as well as Warwick Germany, and always had a reply in a day or two. These guys were very informative and helpful to me.

11. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    email the distributor first.

12. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    warwick has always been very responsive.

maybe you have incorrect email addy's? maybe they need to update them on the website?

goo luck

:)

13. metalgod502

metalgod502 Guest

Sep 22, 2003
    il. U.S.A.
    iv emaild them a few times and the always get back fast. i email them at info@danabgoods.com

14. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    I have e-mailed DBG many, many times and Dale has always gotten back to me within minutes to a few hours- everytime! They are the best at getting back and are very nice people. I have even e-mailed Warwick in Germany twice and both times the man himself - Hans Peter Wilfer e-mailed me back within a day.

Even if it takes a few days they are still better at customer service than you will get at most big companys.

http://community.webshots.com/user/pistoleroace

15. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Someone already beat me to giving Dale Titus' e-mail addy, he's great, just shoot one to him and he'll get back to ya.

16. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    Heavy - Any word yet?

17. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    My bad. I've been really busy, and haven't gotten around to it. I'll try right now.

18. Chris_AtariDoll

Chris_AtariDoll

Dec 8, 2001
    UK
    never had a problem with them.... infact they probably have the best customer service in the bass world...

I have emailed both the uk and US distributors and head office in germany.... always had a imediate response (during working hours).

they are always very friendly too.