1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You guys super excited about gun control?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by zachoff, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know I'm looking forward to the impending police state. :cool:

2. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Ibtl.

3. bassguppy

bassguppy

Jan 8, 2003
    Queens

+1

4. Politics. See you later

5. Rules is rules.

6. Staredge

Staredge

Aug 7, 2010
    Damascus, MD
    8%20oz.%20Theater%20Pop%20Popcorn%20Machine.gif

7. I was in Outdoor World last week and people were in a buying frenzy! Panic has set in for many.

8. a2715712-58-FatGuy.gif

9. A relative bought an AR-15 a couple weeks ago and I was checking it out, mostly out of curiosity with all the media attention around it. I was surprised how light it was, but mostly surpised at how small the ammo is compared to the hunting rifles I used growing up. He said they are selling for at least double the price now and was very happy to get one for normal cost.

10. giacomini

giacomini

Dec 14, 2008
    Florianopolis - Brazil
    Endorsing: Copetti Guitars
    +1

11. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

+2

12. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Doesn't bother me I've got all I could possibly want or need.😉

13. While politics are against TB rules, so are IBTL posts. Funny that.:D

14. We've always had gun control. You can't buy any number of guns right now because they are prohibited by law. My father's shotgun that I hunted with in the 70's had a plug in the tube to limit it 3 shells. The proposed law change is a return to the Brady law which was in force for a while.

What you are looking at is not looming tyranny, but a very successful advertising campaign to sell record numbers of guns.

15. Meh, I think the underlying problem is that society is very impatient and wants solutions right now. I think there are potential solutions, but they'd take a lot of time to design. The previous Assault Weapons Ban didn't prove to be too beneficial, which is why it wasn't renewed back then. Political agendas aside, I'm also very troubled that we expect it to work this time. :meh:

16. GregC

GregC Questlove, Black Thought, Hamilton Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    So the UK is a police state?:rolleyes:

F minus troll attempt.

17. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    IATL

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.