1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

All T-Rex board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Headless Llama, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I am starting a new board. I think my previous problems with the pedals on my board is they didn't match... Yes, I am insane... It's ok, I am seeking help. :)

I have a Replica and Viper coming my way, with a couple more hopefully soon.

If anyone has done one, share it here :) I'll post mine when the pedals get here!

2. Not really a board yet, but it is all T-Rex! These two pedals are amazing! I am really blown away by the Viper! The Replica speaks for itself, but the Viper gets very little love, and I can't figure out why :)

These are two of the finest pedals I have ever owned. Now I need some more T-Rex pedals! :bassist:

2e6atedy.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Very nice they make great pedals contact T-REX and ask for a discount :)

4. Thanks! I am looking forward to some other pedals that will find their way onto my board :)

I may buy a bass juice... I haven't loved the YouTube videos I saw with it. I need to try one again.

I can't say enough about this Viper pedal though! Wow! :)

5. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    My board has several "brands", but 3 TRex pedals, all-in-a-row. Squeezer, Bass Juice, and Sweeper. All great pedals. Been using the Squeezer for almost 6 yrs now.

6. How do you feel about your bass juice? What type of music do you play? Thanks!

7. mhandley16

mhandley16

Jan 27, 2013
    just got a sweeper recently and love it.

8. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I love the Juice. It's technically a bass distortion pedal, but with the blend control, as well as tone, I get a nice mild o/d from it. Having the boost is also handy. I used an EBS Valve Drive for years, and had issues parting with it, until I tried the Juice. I play rock, prog, and experimental (synth) music.

9. Thanks for the info!

It looks like I'll be adding a sweeper and a juice to the lineup! :)

10. I picked up a Sweeper, I'll add some pics later!

11. liveburning274

liveburning274

Mar 25, 2008
    Peoria, IL
    +1 for the Bass Juice. Because of the blend knob it is such a versatile pedal. I use it with my Ray35 and it keeps all my low end and even gives me that special "something" when it's on for a low to mid OD/distortion...or even fuzzzzzzz