1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Funny Jaco Vid

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Artist, Feb 26, 2008.

1. This HAS to be the funnyest thing I've seen an a while. It cracked me up more than all family guy episodes put in one:smug:

I just love the self confident look on jacos face going along with that sound and not to mension the mega groovy drums:D

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Those were some great performances (I thought Kenwood was particularly good alongside Jaco). but what was funny about it? Jaco's juju lips?

3. did you actually watch (and listen to) the video?

4. the steve vai tender surrender one is way funnier

5. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    I don't see why everyone thinks Jaco is so good!! I mean, just listen to how bad this is!! I don't care how much the bass world was revolutionized by this experimental garbage!!! C'mon...he can't even lay a groove....:scowl:

(I kid...I kid...:D)

6. do you have a link of the steve vai one?

I just found another with Michael Manring

I actually have a tape of my first band that sounds simmaler to the jaco vid :smug: ah, the good old days, so original:D

7. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    LOL that was cool!

8. this ones by far the best

9. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    The manring killed me , haven't laughed so hard in ages ,thank you.

10. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    the faulty jack sound!! priceless!!!

:D

11. I find the part with the drummer ridiculously hilarious

12. sir juice

sir juice

Sep 11, 2006
    London, England
  13. LMAO. I wish I could send this to my singer, but he seriously wouldn't even get the joke. Ahhhh.... so sad.

14. i play teen town like that :(

15. Lalabadie

Lalabadie Guest

Jan 11, 2007
  16. DutchDude

DutchDude

Sep 12, 2007
    LOL laughed my ass watching all that:p

17. Am I the only one who doesn't really think that the "shreds" videos aren't that funny?

18. mutedeity

mutedeity

Aug 27, 2007
    Sydney
    I think the Iron Maiden clip was the best, personally. The circus music just topped it. Now I want to hear the real Iron Maiden play that as part of their set. If you don't think the shreds series is funny you really take music way too seriously. That's comming from me. The people involved in those videos are brilliant, I think.