Help Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by michelleclerc, Mar 20, 2006.

1. michelleclerc

Mar 20, 2006
    Victoria, BC. Canada
    Endorsing Artist: Eden Electronics
    :meh: Hello Everyone ! I'm new here and I hope this forum will be as helpfull and fun as the other forum that I actively participate to (Eden Forum)
    I have a little problem that I would like to run by you guys & gals...
    about 5 years ago I bought in Vancouver BC. Canada a used Larrivee solid body 6 string fretless bass that had been basterdized into a 5 sting bass... I bought it anyway because it was quite exquisite and unlike any other Larrivee solid body that I had ever seen... It didn't have the Banana headstock of the eighties and the Fender style that the others had but instead a body shape and headstock reminessant of the P.R.S. guitars... So I bought it with the intention of restoring back to it's 6 sting fretless glory... Well almost 5 years later and the bass has finally undergone the transformation with the addition of a Rod Evans custom made bridge pickup... But after all that time I still don't know much about that bass and Larrivee well let just say that from their point of view the whole eighties solid body making period has never happend (can you say stuck up denial ?) anyway I'm sure someone out here must know someting about this bass... Here's a pic of it and I have more...
    Anyway I've talk long enough for now ... Cheers Everyone :bassist:
  2. Thats pretty cool looking, but I dont think Ive ever seen one before. If you want to, post this in the basses forum. Way more traffic over there.