1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

is there something like this?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by superbassman2000, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. hello, i don't know if this has been made (obviously yes, but on a larger scale) i need a box that has two 1/4 inch inputs with separate volume controls that leads to a single 1/4 inch output (for headphones or amp input) i know there are mixers, but is there just like a two channel mixer out there? Otherwise would it be hard to make? Please help!
  2. tuBass


    Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    rolls makes several things that fit your decription. Musician's Friend carried many of those products.
  3. Passinwind

    Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member Commercial User

    Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    Radio Design Labs makes little mixer modules, and lots of other handy stuff. Fullcompass.com sells RDL products. Not sure this'd be any cheaper than a $50 Behringer mixer though.