1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Key and Peele fans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by David Jayne, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I think these guys are just absolutely brilliant. Tonights episode had me rolling. The airport gate skit--"Old people with military babies may board now...." Just hilarious stuff. The 'fighters' skit--I'm just gasping for air. Great, great stuff.

2. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass What the .............. Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Northern Va.
    Yes they are pretty funny.

3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I dont watch much on TV, but Ive come across their show and found it funny.

This is my favorite sketch thus far:

4. Goatee220

Goatee220 Bassist/Photographer/Goalie Gold Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Spring City, PA
    Agree 100%. Those guys are hilarious. The skit with the substitute teacher from the inner city is hilarious. The Obama & Luther skit is priceless.

5. I've never heard of it, but I was a huge Mad TV fan, and enjoyed Keegan's sketches.
    I'll have to check it out.

6. Sonicfrog

Sonicfrog Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    I substitute teach high school... You have NO IDEA how difficult it is to take role now without calling on B-Lak-Ee, D'Nice, or A-A- Ron!!!!! :bag:

PS. If it looks like it's going to be a rowdy class, I WILL take role in my Australian accent. get the kids off guard.

7. Sonicfrog

Sonicfrog Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Fresno, CA
  8. Great stuff! My favorites are Sub. Teacher, the football players and zombies hilarious stuff

9. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
  10. MeLikeDaLowNote

MeLikeDaLowNote

Sep 22, 2012
    NJ
    Imo funniest show on tv right now

11. I saw one a week or so ago with Keegan in another classroom sketch that had me just rolling ... He was cracking jokes about being high on pot-enuse [hypotenuse] during math class. :D

I really loved the PE teacher/coach sketches with Bobbie Lee from MADTV ... Keegan would get me laughing so hard, and a couple times Bobbie broke character and started laughing which made it even funnier. :D

12. "Meegan, you gotta go back to the club right now!!!!!!"

"What EVER!"

13. ICM

ICM

Apr 29, 2013
    Eastern Pennsylvania
    Yes, absolutely love their internet videos, never got around to watching the show.
    My favorites are:
    -Party Games
    -Black Republicans
    -McCringleberry's Excessive Celebration
    -Pizza Order

Just to name a few.

Also the "Oh my gosh christian, I almost totally just got mugged right now" skit. Hilarious!

The Pre-Show MadTV skits were pretty awesome too, with "Man Up" guys.

14. Pearldiver

Pearldiver

Apr 30, 2005
    The Obama/Luther Anger Translator sketches are gold.

Peele's Obama is just dead on.

15. +1. Brilliant.

16. Freakin great stuff. Big fan!

17. Gopherbassist

Gopherbassist

Jan 19, 2008
    I remember seeing them on Mad TV once and they were hilarious. I saw their show a couple times and it didn't live up to that, but was still pretty good. They had a funny skit about Hooty from Hooty and the Blowfish, and one with two guys that live in a country with Sharia law ogling women.