1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ChiliPepper, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I'm really excited about the playoffs, looking forward to some great games. :hyper:

Here are my picks :

Round One :

Lakers vs. Thunder
    Nuggets vs. Jazz
    Suns vs. Trailblazers
    Mavs vs. Spurs

Cavs vs. Bulls
    Celtics vs. Heat
    Bucks vs. Hawks
    Bobcats vs. Magic

Round Two :

Lakers vs. Nuggets
    Suns vs. Mavs

Cavs vs. Celtics
    Hawks vs. Magic

Conference finals :

Lakers vs. Mavs

Cavs vs. Magic

Finals

Lakers vs. Cavs

yep, I think LBJ will finally get his first ring.

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I think that's pretty accurate. Except I have Lakers taking it in the end. ;)

3. acid bass

acid bass Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2010
    I don't care who wins, as long as it isn't LA. Go KD! Please mercilessly steamroll this team.

4. you had my exact bracket, besides one little tidbit...Lakers take it! Thats 5 for Kobe!
    too bad my precious mavs are going to be beaten by my second favorite team. (not bandwagon fan, long story)

5. Unfortunately my Rockets weren't able to make it this year. As long as the Lakers lose, I'll be happy.

6. as a Rockets fan, i wouldn't worry to much. They will probably be back next year (with a healthy Yao Ming)

The 4 games yesterday were pretty much what everyone predicted. I was really impressed by Shaq :eek:

7. I hope labron beats LA this year. I'd like to get some free beer from Maki.

8. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    WE WANT TACOS!

Although the Lakers have really been stinkin' it up lately. They need to watch it lest they get an early vacation!

9. I'm fully expecting to be the only Hawks fan here.

10. Hoover

Hoover Banned

Nov 2, 2007
    New York City
    +1

And I'll be extremely happy if they lose early. But I'm not holding my breath.

11. acid bass

acid bass Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Not a big Hawks fan, but as a Kings fan I do cheer for Bibby. However, with the Bucks picking up Salmons now I feel a bit torn, but I won't be sad if Atlanta wins the whole enchilada. It would be sweet for Mike to get a ring, to make up for 2002 when the refs cheated him out of one.

12. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
    my lakers played OK, yesterday, but will have to step it up to win it all. other than that i think it would be dallas or denver. i'll agree with the east predictions, i think the cavs come out on top. should be an epic finals.

13. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    IMO, Lakers are just a short step above the rest of the teams in the West. The other 7 teams are quite even and any of them could win their series (I go with the Spurs, of course :))

In the East, Cleveland and Orlando have a clear advantage. I predict LA vs Cavs in the finals.

(and hope to be wrong)

14. Go Jazz!

15. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    You sir, are a dumb man.

EDIT: Actually, yes, I agree with this statement. I think the Nuggets could pose a problem for the Lakers. So if Utah takes them out, then they have a better chance of taking it.

16. I'm not saying they're GONNA win (I don't even think they'll take Denver), I'm just sayin'.

17. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Well, you're still a dumb man.

18. Thanks, Captain Obvious.

19. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Anytime buddy. Anytime. :D