1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Two-ton death machine

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Armueller2001, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    So I was at the mall the other day... I can't believe these crazy people drive their two-ton death machines around AT THE MALL! I mean, theres little kids all over the place, what if somebody went crazy and couldn't resist flooring the accelerator and killing a bunch of people with their assault vehicle? The mall, schools, movies, theres all these target-rich parking lots where people can just go crazy! Those Hummers are the same kind the MILITARY uses! Why do civilians need them?

I say we ban these high-capacity flammable liquid tanks as well... I mean no one needs anything like that. Just means more people they can kill with their death machines without reloading the fuel tank. And fully-automatic cruise control too!!! We need to stop them!!!

I just peed my pants.

2. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    I will spice this thread up with:

KILLDOZER

http://youtube.com/watch?v=24n77GgRtrw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killdozer_(bulldozer)

"Marvin John Heemeyer (October 28, 1951 – June 4, 2004) was a skilled American welder and owner of an automobile muffler repair shop. On June 4, 2004, frustrated over a failed zoning dispute, Heemeyer used a Komatsu D355A bulldozer modified with armor in the forms of steel and concrete to demolish the town hall, a former judge's home and other buildings in Granby, Colorado. The rampage ended when the bulldozer became immobilized. After a standoff with law enforcement agencies, Heemeyer died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound."

3. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    double

4. "Two Ton Death Machine" would make an awesome metal band name.

5. Geoff St. Germaine

Geoff St. Germaine Commercial User

I'm pretty sure that at the mall you could kill nearly as many or as many people with most any car. Most cars I've seen are more than capable of killing an 80 lb child in a collision.

6. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    BAN CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Foxworthy925

Foxworthy925 Guest

Feb 24, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    Don't ban cars, ban stupid people and bad drivers!

8. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    right, so that takes care of L.A.

where to next?
    http://[malware url removed].net/vicious-smiley-1815.gif

9. I own a 2" lifted death machine with a big black bullbar and big off road tyres (not a Hummer, just a 4WD)...so I'll stay out of the actual debate...

But didnt they release them to the public because Gov'ner Arnie wanted one to drive around, or is that just urban legend? :)

10. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    1. - That's the very first I've ever heard of the Killdozer. Writing a thrash metal song as I type this!

2. - Legit Humvee, or Hummer H2? Cuz those H2's are NOT military in any way shape or form. If they WERE military, and not just some lame fiberglass mockup lookalike...

[​IMG]

And last month at my mall, saw an accident along the lines described in the O.P.

http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Taerun/truck-under-monstertruck.jpg

And just because it's rediculous...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/2501000-2501999/2501214_11_full.jpg

11. rzm61

rzm61

Feb 26, 2008
    They aren't exactly the same kind the military uses. Just modeled after them.

Also I would say civilians need them to, well you know. Make up for what they lack in manhood (this mainly applys to males only, unless you women have a secret you would like to share). Plus they help us with the rising prices of gas. ;)

12. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    H2's and H3's are for morons who don't know any better.

I don't understand why you need to get a seperate licensce to drive large commercial trucks or recreational vehicles, but just any idiot can drive a fake wannabe hummer.

13. lol i think it's hilarious the picture said "only looks tough" yet you can clearly read the only bent hummer logo....like you can beat the hell out of something to the point it's nothing, yet here you can actually still tell who made it and what it is

maybe it's just me:meh:

14. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    It may be just you...I can't figure out what you're trying to say. I also don't see a hummer logo in the pic.

15. It's stamped across the grille.

16. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Ah, didn't even notice that due to the size of the pic.

Thank goodness it had the brushguard, otherwise that could have all been lost.

17. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    I'm all for gas guzzling cars, but I must admit things like the H2 DUB edition are lame poseurmobiles.

If you really want to look tough, buy one of these:

[​IMG]

It's an M35 and costs much less than you'd think. You don't even need a commercial license to drive it, but don't tell too many people because I plan on buying one in a couple years

18. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    The Hummer did exactly what it's supposed to. Commercially available vehicles are designed with crumple zones; all the metal folding and apparent destruction is just energy being dispersed that never makes it to the passengers. These vehicles are designed to protect their passengers. Kind of like my Avalanche, which gave itself to protect my wife.

Notice that even though the front end is destroyed, and the vehicle totaled, it absorbed enough energy that the windshield didn't even crack.

012208_17073.

19. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit

There's a limozine company here in town, that has converted a deuce-and-a-quarter truck, to be a bachelor-partymobile. The whole thing is gloss black and diamondplated, and the back end has 12 bucket seats with 5-point harnesses. The party rides in the back with the tarp off, blasted by the wind, while strapped in for boozing and barfing. CRAZY.

I'ma see if I can find the company, maybe they got a website with images...

20. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    I think they weigh a lot more than 4,000 pounds.