1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

UPS "lost" this Ken Smith Bass....Please Check it out!

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by WKelly, Oct 19, 2006.

1. BadB

BadB

May 25, 2005
    USA
    I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I ask you, how far are you willing to go to protect your prized piece of gear? I go to great lengths, and I have yet to have a damage claim. I work in the industry, and I have seen everything. The shipper could have prevented virtually all damages. There are exceptions, of course.

2. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
  3. lowender56

lowender56

Feb 25, 2007
    I work for a company that had the warehouse employees stealing from the UPS truck. They would tell the driver that the warehouse manager had to sign for the packages received. The manager would stall the driver while the dirtballs would steal packages from the truck.
    UPS put a employee in a box with a hole and video camera in the truck and did not tell the driver in case he was involved in the theft. UPS tries to halt this kind of stuff from happening but the thieves seen to out number the good guys

4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    March 5th, what's the good word?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021