1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

All time best cheesy movies

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by iamthebassplayr, Sep 27, 2008.

1. iamthebassplayr

iamthebassplayr Gold Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    My best friend was in a car crash the other night. She got T-boned and her hip is broken :meh:

So we've always been find the cheesiest film and watch them and then learn every quote kinda people... So I want to get her some of those good old cheesy films to fill up her days in bed.

Movies like with the two inch city being attacked by a spider. Or old Kung fu movies that we can mute and then make stories lines too. Or just in general if you guys have any good films to throw at me.

Thanks guys.

(airplane style comedy encouraged!)

2. Otso

Otso

Mar 6, 2006
    Finland
    Big Trouble in little China

3. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    The Guy With Secret Kung Fu.

I'll talk to my friend who absolutely loves these kind of movies and hit you back with a list later.

4. The Story Of Ricky

Oh, and The Punisher starring Dolph Lundgren.

5. Road House

6. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    There is this movie called Death Machines. Its about a mind-controlled Kung Fu Master assassination squad and its easily one of the worst movies ever made.

Its great. You should buy it. My copy cost me $1.

7. BadB

BadB

May 25, 2005
    AZ, USA
    Grindhouse (there's a couple of them) and Pulp Fiction. Quentin Terantino is the cheese.

8. Pick up some episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Not only do you get the cheesy movies, you get wisecrackers making fun of them too.

9. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Repo-Man. Awesome sound track!

10. iamthebassplayr

iamthebassplayr Gold Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Hahaha thanks guys, seen a few of these, but these all look awesome. This will cheer her up heaps.

11. Old Peter Jackson flicks are good for a laugh. Bad Taste, or Dead Alive. Both are hilarious.

The Reanimator is a pretty funny film, also.

12. iron monkey

13. CDAM

CDAM

Sep 29, 2007
    So. California
    "Blazing Ninja" if you can sit through the entire movie the first time through, I will send you a donut. Kung Fu Cheese at its best, uhhh worst, get it you'll see.:ninja:

14. What's up Tiger Lily?
    CHEE
    ZEE
    :cool:

15. Italian B rated horror flicks, there are hundreds of them easily available and they are amazing.

16. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Straight to Hell (a western about caffeine addiction starring Joe Strummer)
    Big Trouble in Little China, They Live, hell anything by Carpenter
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
    Fantasy Mission Force (early Jackie Chan movie about the gay Chinese/Scottish army versus the Nazi Japanese car-surfing army)

17. killer klowns from outer space.

18. Plan 9 from Outer Space

19. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    Machine Girl, Disco Godfather, Ricky Oh: The Story of Ricky, Surf Nazi's Must Die, Blacula, Scream, Blacula, Scream... there are tons... I'd say your best bet is to hit up the local video store, and look for the most rediculous covers and most outlandish titles you can find...

20. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    If you want a good cheesy karate movie, there's none cheesier than Kill and Kill Again! It's cheesier than Little Caesar. Here'a a little snippet. You can tell it's cheesy by the dramatic music. :)

Johnny Dangerously is a great movie that's full of quotes, you fargin sneaky bastage!:D