1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guitar Pro - Usage Question

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by LowDown Hal, Sep 24, 2008.

1. How do I lock the score to 4 bars per line?

I'm tabbing out a 12 bar tune and would like the uniformity.

THANKS

2. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    There might be a way to stretch the bars out...

I know in Sibelius there is an option for this, but as for Guitar Pro I'm not sure...

3. From the Guitar Pro help manual:

Bar Organization:
    In Page or Parchment mode, it is possible to manually manage the number of bars per line. For this, you must use the Bar > Break Line > Force Break Line and Bar > Break Line > Prevent Break Line menus. The Bar > Break Line > Reset Bar Organization menu removes all break line info and lets Guitar Pro choose the number of bars per line. This function can be useful if you change the page setup.

Break Line functions only affect the active track, or the multitrack view. It is therefore possible to create a different arrangment of bars for each track, and another for the multitrack view.

To right justify the last bar of the score, simply add a break line to the bar.

4. Thanks,

It was the part about "prevent break line" that solved my problem