Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Post Your Pedalboard 25: Parcheesi!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ryognbass, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Given the Gluttony of PYPB 24, I present...

PYPB25: Parcheesi! (which is the widely known westernized version of the Indian game, Pachisi (from Pachis), or "25" in the hindi language)

#24 here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652547

Here's a throwback of mine to get the ball rolling before the final piece of the new board comes in later today:
    [​IMG]

enjoy! :D

2. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Here's my board as it currently exists... I'm waiting for my VT Deluxe to fill some of that space on the left along with a limiter and maybe a couple other pedals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Signal chain order: Boss TU-2 > Boss NS-2 > EHX Bass Microsynth > EHX POG2 > Dunlop Bass Cryaby 105Q > EHX Bass Big Muff > MXR Phase 90 > MXR M82 > T-Rex Sweeper > EBS Multicomp

Still waiting for a few things before I zip-tie anything underneath to clean it up a little.

3. Register_To_Disable

4. Post a link to 24 or the heavies will be after you ;)

5. Here's mine:

(not an error)

6. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Is that an "I wish I had a pedalboard" shot, or is that the typical "I don't use fx huh huh" butthead post?

7. My guess is the latter.

Gotta love those guys. I think they're the same ones who say "Jaco only needed four strings!" in ERB discussions.

8. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    yeah yeah yeah, I played for 20 years with no effects, big deal :/

9. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    woot! FIRST PAGE LIKE A MO'FO!!!

um.... big board, that i don't use as much lately....
    [​IMG]

littler (shuddup. it's a word.) board that i would sleep with if it wasn't so pokey with the edges, and the velcros, and the KNOBS. oh sweet Chocolate Francis, those pointy, angry knobs.
    [​IMG]

HURRY UP VT DELUXE!!! YOUR SPOT IS SOOOOOOO READY!!

yer.*

10. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Assembly/repair at Cusack Music and MojoHand FX
    You likin' the Pickle Pie B, Behndy?

And if you're not using your Groove Regulator much...

11. The tremulus lune just came in. I haven't even played it yet and i'm sill trying to figure out the knob functions:rollno:

[​IMG]
    The DIY in the top left of the lower tier is a rehoused sovtek reissue muff with a tone bypass switch that i haphazardly threw together. but hey, it works now :D

And at the heart of the revisions is a custom blender by dan at T1M. This revolutionized my rig, as i now run bass>Blend>pedalboard>amp instead of using the effects loop blend feature on my SWR workingpro. My pedalboard sounds better than ever now that the distortions function at reasonable levels and the delays don't distort because of the line level effects loop signal.

[​IMG]

12. ccpbass

ccpbass

Aug 23, 2008
    Hair Noddles
    In your profile I see a Tech 21 VT pedal on your G.A.S. list though... :bag:

13. TOOL460002

TOOL460002 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Santa Cruz CA
    meh- cant find the picture of zoidberg with the parcheesi board... probably speaking to a very narrow audience... but... whatever, this post wouldve been super mega sweet if i couldve found it... would have been... and now to leave as i continue to not deliver...

14. Busted!

15. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    LOVING the PPB. so much the tone i had in my head! love the Swolled Up Pickle, but this like playing Street Fighter 2 Blqck Belt edition version of it. so.... damn.... tasty....

lol.... not using the 3 Leaf right now, but i know it's gonna be something i want to spend more time with later. thinking about tryin to move the M9 tho. it does some real neat stuff, but i dunno, kinda hating multi-efx right now.

16. midichlorine

midichlorine Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2005
  17. great board midi! i could definitely see myself rocking that :D

lotsa room though. are you looking to expand your collection? if not, you could prob fit that all on a PT jr.

18. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    MIDIcholorine - so...... what's gonna go...... in allllllll that empty spaceeeeeeeeeeee?

19. midichlorine

midichlorine Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2005
    ehx bms
    pog
    tremolo
    and vibe/chorus

any suggestions?

20. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Staff Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
  21. Spencer!

Spencer! Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Seattle
    Owner, Pike Amplification & 3Leaf Audio
    How do those Cornish boxes sound on bass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.