1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Builder from Hell

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by BASS SUCKS, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Stickk

Stickk

Sep 2, 2008
    Jambi
    [​IMG]

2. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    Can I please have the last 2 hours of my life back? One minute I'm watching the Red Wings hand Pittsburgh it's rear, then I wake up at midnight asking myself "what just happened?"

3. tonester

tonester

Jun 1, 2009
    chicago il
    commercial user
    all i can say is when i saw this guitar and the video i pissed myself!

4. Yeah... those pics won me over.. So where do I sign up for MY build? The guy is self-deluded, half-blind or extremely lazy...

:D

. . . .

5. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    If he can live with it, so be it, I say. If he's happy doing it and wants to be all "I'll tell you about it", I say he has his bliss.

I, on the other hand could not live with it, if that is what I settled on?

No way.

6. Mcfunkinstein

Mcfunkinstein

Jun 22, 2008
    oh thats awesome

7. I am so so sorry for trying to stand up for De Vries. The guy is a sham and as a result of my standing up for him he has claimed another victim. If you want all the facts and the pictures then send me your email address to hiltonm@rjrobbins.com and I'll send the info to you. Someone has already suggested displaying the guitar at the next Melbourne Guitar Show to shame him. Ouch.

Please accept my sincere apologies for thinking he might have been a little bit misunderstood. The guy is a talentless hack when it comes to dealing with clients and building a telecaster body. I beg for your forgiveness!