1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

The Builder from Hell

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by BASS SUCKS, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Jools4001

Jools4001 Supporting Member

2. S Sanders

S Sanders

Feb 15, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    I especially liked:

3. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
    "I picture him huddled over the comp, sometimes hitting the keys with a chopstick in his mouth, wearing one of the Kmart kids Batman costumes, refusing to answer his mum unless she calls him the Caped Crusader, his favourite VHS The Charles and Diana Royal Wedding playing on his portable TV, eating coco pops with Fanta poured on, yelling to his cat Mr Mumbles, "Ahhh Haaaa Mr Mumbles, I have these Bmusic silly dodo heads now, they have no brians, no brians AT ALL" !!!! ...he then pauses, pulls a face of distain, spits out the coco pops and yells to mum, " MUM, THIS SCHNITZEL TASTE LIKE LEIDERHOSEN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

that made me literally cry laughing

4. this guy.....simply must be the most backwoods hacksaw maestro ever....seriously......hes ridiculous ..

5. BASS SUCKS

BASS SUCKS

Feb 3, 2009
    Oh yes, I forgot about the video review the owner (?) of BMusic gave it:

- The first of 13 parts

6. Hi.

Even though it's hard to tell what Your motivation behind posting this is, I have to thank you again.

Some of the diamonds in the rough:

Inbuilt pick hoders.

Inbuilt screwdriver holder.

Neck like a dogs tongue.

Second hand strings.

"Rythm in jump (junk?). Dancing close to You.", second hand F-R knock-off.

Priceless, just priceless.

I almost feel sorry for the builder, and I probably would, if I hadn't read his responses on that thread.

Balloon knot for sure.

Regards
    Sam

7. Bahaha this guy posts on a few of the local australian forums I'm on. He's treated as a massive joke, but he's fun to around because he simply says the most ridiculously stupid things. He's a local hero :)

8. Jimmy Bones

Jimmy Bones

Feb 24, 2009
    Baxley, GA
    I read through that forum, and watched the videos. Now I am trying to find him on ebay to see if he's selling anything, and I can't find anything. :(

9. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    Man, I had the most incredible stomach ache before I started reading that thread. It's still there, but I care much less now!

c-

10. foot69

foot69

Mar 25, 2009
  11. robert43

robert43

Jun 5, 2007
    Australia
    I thought he had another name

12. tdogg

tdogg

Jan 17, 2001
    Brooklyn Park, MN
  13. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    "Sounds like a Peavey Rage with a shirt thrown over it"

LoL.

14. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    He's like wishbass with an ego!

15. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
    Wishbass is actually respectable. they take time and care this guy doesn't even bother with correct scale length or playability. I am not sure if that thing would even be cool as a wall decoration. Wishbass has a few odd things though, like considering a truss rod an upgrade. I think if i ever ordered on, i would order it without a finish. I like a lot of outside of the box things they are trying.

16. Geddy Claypool

Geddy Claypool SX J-75/Traben Neo 4 -> SVT-CL/SVT-810E

Aug 3, 2008
    Maryland
    He deserves all the crow he's getting, as he's an absolutely idiotic ****.

Thanks for the entertainment!

17. Jimmy Bones

Jimmy Bones

Feb 24, 2009
    Baxley, GA
    On top of that, his Anarchy symbol is upside down... assuming it's a righty axe.

18. Jimmy Bones

Jimmy Bones

Feb 24, 2009
    Baxley, GA
    Ok, so, I just checked out wishbass.

Is there something absurdly wrong with them? At a cursory glance, I would say that I wouldn't get one because the finish on their front page image looks tacky (sticky, not ugly), but that's just my first impression.