Kill em all difficutly

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Bc2112, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Bc2112

Bc2112

Nov 20, 2018
    How hard is the album to play
    Like what's the easiest song.
    I know the hardest is anesthesia.
    Thanks
    Another one would be what's the easiest tallica' album over all.

2. ScottfromCalgary

ScottfromCalgary

May 10, 2015
    Calgary
    Kind of tough to answer...how easy do you find it to play bass in general? What's easy for one person doesn't translate to easy for another. I think the only way to know is to listen and determine for yourself. Personally, I recall Seek and Destroy being pretty straight forward.

3. Mordamir

Mordamir

Oct 19, 2018
    Funeralopolis
    And justice for all. There's no bass. :p

saabfender and Mike N like this.
  4. Good question. A lot of songs are very fast - e.g Whiplash, Hit the Lights, Metal Miltia and Motorbreath. Seek n Destroy and The Four Horseman have a bit more going on, fills and such, good set of speakers and you can hear it. It took me longer to lock the timing in on Phantom Lord and Jump in the Fire. No Remorse was the easiest to start out on because it's a bit slower on the intro. I'd probably start with that and Hit The Lights as the chorus is pretty catchy and easy to get into. Once you get the verse and choruses down on Seek and Horseman you can jam a lot of song for a little investment of time. I didn't mention the covers deliberately. Hope that helps.

5. mambo4

mambo4

Jun 9, 2006
    Dallas
    honestly the gap between the hardest and easiest on kill em all may not be that great.
    just pick one and go for it.

eukatheude likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021