Dingwall Owners Club

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FroggyOne2, Jan 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Bill, Yes that is indeed the thruth! Your number 12! Welcome to the club! I was going to get pics made of mine, the my buddy at the guitar store left his digital camera at home.. so it will be this comming week before I can do it now.. what a bummer!

2. In line with the fanned frets, being that each string is on it's own scale lenght.

3. Ok with Bill joining the fray! We now have the official first "Dingy Dozen"

FroggyOne2 = 0 (Founder)

The "Dingy Dozen"

Genocide Roach = 1
    Fullrange = 2
    BuffaloBob4343 = 3
    Franco Bollo = 4
    RedDavid = 5
    Blues Cat = 6
    Paul M = 7
    JAUQO III-X = 8
    xlows = 9
    PB+J = 10
    Smallmouth_Bass = 11
    bassplayinbill = 12

Be proud that you are the first "Dingy Dozen". Now for those that have not posted pics, it is time to start working at that! I getting mine done on Monday.

Randy

4. I guess I'm lucky thirteen :meh:

Got 3 Dingers myself, w/ #4 due in Sept
    The SuperJ prototype (w/ reversed headstock)
    fcm_super_j_front_599_314.jpg
    1st Fretless ABI (black) and Fretted (#042)
    abi_pair-fretless___fretted_138.jpg
    frank

RyoCanCan likes this.

5. Frank, welcome to the club and yes.. lucky1 3

Randy

6. Here is some pics that I promised.. all you others need to follow suite!

Attached Files:

RyoCanCan likes this.
  7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

Yes sir :)

Voodoo 6.

Attached Files:

8. Jauqo, that 6 string Voodoo looks sweet!

9. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Thank you. It's the 4th 6 string that Sheldon made.

10. The Voodoo, what is different about the electronics in it? I noticed that there are four knobs on it.

11. I presume that your saying that it was the 4th one that he made.. I really like it.. nice color!

12. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Well it has Bart pickups and a Bart pre. This bass was made years before Sheldon startet making his own pickups.

Yes.

13. Well I have to say that putting the Aggie pre in mine, really made a difference in the way it sounds. As You can see from the picture. That I used the knobs from the DB924, I did that because I used the same pots that were wired to the pre and the shafts on them were smaller.

14. Don't post here very often, but float around alot. Guess it's time to start posting more, and why not start with a club I CAN join. I've got an ABII, get pics up as soon as I can. Best bass I've ever played, hands down.

15. CanadaMan, your number 14.. welcome to the club! Looking forward to seeing the pics of the AB II!

Randy

16. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    The 'burst doesn't show in this pic of my AB-1 but it is Indigoburst over alder:

[​IMG]

Ken

17. Genocide Roach = 1
    Fullrange = 2
    BuffaloBob4343 = 3
    Franco Bollo = 4
    RedDavid = 5
    Blues Cat = 6
    Paul M = 7
    JAUQO III-X = 8
    xlows = 9
    PB+J = 10
    Smallmouth_Bass = 11
    bassplayinbill = 12
    FCM3 = Lucky 13
    CanadaMan = 14
    SpiritBass = 15

18. Yeah, your right Ken, it is hard to see the burst in that pic. I have thing for trans blues, reds and greens. Like mine is Amber Burst, but at lot of times I wish that it was Trans red instead. When I can afford another one, it will be trans red.

19. I really like that reverse headstock Super J ! My fingers are too short for fretless, I have tried them!

20. OK, if you insist! My vintage ABII w/ Mahogany body, FD1s and push pull knobs for the Active/Passive and BluEqube.

NewPics4-21-07062.jpg

NewPics4-21-07065.jpg

NewPics4-21-07073.jpg

RyoCanCan likes this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 19, 2021