1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show me your compact pedalboard setup

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by garmenteros, Jun 15, 2012.

1. The signal path is Compressor-->HX Stomp-->Ashdown-->HX Stomp-->FOH. From the Ashdown I am using the Link Out, which is the unaffected signal of the preamp. It goes to whichever amp I am using (mine or backline). This signal would go: Compressor-->HX Stomp-->Amp.

The reason why the Ashdown is on the FX loop is because I am using a cab simulation. If I finally stop using the cab simulation, I'd go simpler: Compressor-->HX Stomp-->Preamp.

glassmoon likes this.
  2. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
  3. OK, so simple and neat. Nice :)

javi_bassist likes this.
  4. ghorvers

ghorvers

Dec 22, 2005
    Looks like you left the tap open. What pedal is that?

Rich67 likes this.
  5. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Really loving this setup better than anything I've tried. Shure Wireless--Cali76CB--Broughton Messenger V2 --New Smaller Khan Tube DI.

83A8115A-8ABB-486E-BD37-F40037F2B78C.jpeg E63C782F-9E6D-4A6D-A05F-57C756EAD5D4.jpeg F85CCE37-1606-46B6-A2EC-815A368F3281.jpeg

6. I love Schalltechnik. I owned a Guma Antique, a Guma Drive and the NE_04 v2. Now I ordered his always-on HPF. His stuff is amazing, deserves a lot more recognition.

NativeBobcat, dabis and NerdyOcean like this.
  7. I second that! His pcb-designs and kits are very well thought out. Easy to assemble and very useful.

Kijuer and Nuage420 like this.
  8. Naigewron

Naigewron

Jan 5, 2018
    Norway
    miN00Qx.jpg

9. @Naigewron I suddenly realize how you got your screen name.

Hctud

Kijuer and Naigewron like this.
  10. MascisMan

MascisMan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    What is the pedal on the bottom left? An effects loop of sorts? How are you using it?

11. Naigewron

Naigewron

Jan 5, 2018
    Norway
    Yeah, it's a 1 loop switcher. I use it as a master bypass for the HX Stomp, so that I can instantly jump to my clean amp tone.

It's also a panic button. If anything goes wrong with the HX Stomp, or I get stuck in some mode that I can't easily get out of during a song, I hit that switch to take it out of the equation :D

:) ezirp eht niw uoY

12. pil101

pil101

Jul 8, 2000
    3332A27D-1C79-47CE-AD65-1394DD64A3A3.jpeg A bunch of these I just bought, haven’t taken it for a spin yet...

Attached Files:

13. He’s the pedal section of my floorboard. I’ve replaced all of my larger pedals with ‘good enough’ mini versions. Downsized tuner. The sweeper and lofi machine replaced what I was using a boss bass synth for. Sub n up replaced a boss OC2. Black secret replaced my Rat. The ninety orange replaced a MoogerFooger phaser. I still have the others for recording, but for live, for me, smaller, simpler, and good enough are better.

7AA97E12-E675-478D-BDE4-B1EF38737C84.jpeg

14. F615F79A-8518-4ABC-87E1-9661C3BFCB38.jpeg 19A14B39-6F4F-4DEB-B3FD-3A30F247C01D.jpeg I’m really digging the portability and convenience of this battery powered nano. No more running cables (power, or otherwise) for me. I’m also using a Sennheiser xsw wireless to go from the DI to the mixer. Tested at two rehearsals with no dropouts or interference at all.

15. Looks great! :cool:

You should post it in the 1590A thread... ;)

BrentSimons likes this.
  16. You've got me curious here. Does this mean "the floorboard" includes some non-pedal sections?

Also, I see your SubnUp is positioned to the front. Is this because you're working it a lot?

17. This is genius. I have often contemplated about the viability of using a wireless to get my pedalboard to my amp. Curious to see how this evolves for you and kudos to you for doing it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    instrumentalist likes this.
  18. ...it never ends...:rollno::rollno::rollno:

IMG_20210130_124206.jpg

19. HCF

HCF Of course, YMMV Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Amsterdam
    I'm afraid I need to leave this club, just bought a pedaltrain classic jr to make all the pedals fit. It was fun while it lasted :D

Das Jugghead and BrentSimons like this.
  20. IMG_20210130_170119.jpg

Can you tell I'm an Octaver junkie?

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021