Chick VS Chick w/Bass: Six Shooter

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Deej, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thor, that's a fun video, I really liked it a lot. I couldn't help wanting to give the actor behind the conga at least one lesson on how to hit it though. lol

2. Haha. I like it. :p

3. BassGen

BassGen

Mar 15, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Nice Logo Stu! Your guy did a nice job.

4. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    +1. Duff and Slash were GnR for me.

5. 1 Cup cream soda
    1 Cup cake flavored vodka
    2 packets Knox unflavored gelatin

disolve the the gelatin in the cream soda over med heat, turn off the heat, add the vodka. Then I cut up Lousiana Crunch Cake and dropped a chunk into each cup. Toss them in the fridge for a few hours. Then get some of that frosting in a can (yeah, it's good for baking too) and top them with frosting and some kind of sprinkles.
    You can use a different ratio of cream soda to vodka. 1 to 1 is pretty strong, but you have the cake and the frosting to kind of counter it.

6. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    Not that I am saying that there is something wrong with what you listen too. I am all for "if it sounds good to you it is". Trust me I listen to some strange stuff (according to my wife).

7. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

LOL. And the entire of CWB will be in line wanting to watch. :p

8. LMAO...streaming video....the internet might break. :p

9. Tat2dHeart

It was a free ticket in a private box. And Buck Cherry opened. Josh Todd was in fine fine fine form. I'd probably go see someone giving a concert of fingernails on a chalkboard if it was a free ticket in a private box and it was passed off as music. Once, at least. Maybe not twice.

10. Tat2dHeart

Road trip ON. We're starting in San Diego and [DEL]stalking our way[/DEL] driving up the PCH all the way to Canada.

EDIT: Is it considered stalking if we tell everyone we're coming and invite them to join us? Or is that technically inciting a riot? Or a convoy? Do you think we'd be required to get a permit to assemble?

11. Oh yes. :D

12. That won't get you to Pittsburgh. :bawl:

13. I think it's an org....um, party, possibly requiring a permit, and most definitely violating some noise ordinances. :p

14. Tat2dHeart

It's never too early to start planning. Let's do it. I have lots of vacation time to use up. We could meet up in SD, rent a car, and have a blast. We just need to be sure we have enough room for spraypaint and plenty of bail money.

15. Tat2dHeart

Um....okay.....point taken.

FM - we meet in Pittsburgh to synchronize our basses (and our watches), then we head for SD with Drummer and Jackie in tow. Jackie can hold the bail money to keep us all out of jail. And anyone on the East Coast who wants to join us can meet up with us in Pittsburgh. If we get enough people, we could charter our own bus (or plane).

16. Yeah!

17. I could just hold onto Drummer and Jackie when they come up here next weekend, is it? :p

18. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    Are you changing out all the tuners to hipshots, or just adding the detuner? If you're just adding it, does it match well with the existing tuners?

19. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    wish i had the cash to participate in a bus rental/road trip/CWB coast-to-coast tour, but I'm tapped out now. Yeah, I said "tapped out" in this thread....I'm giving you people gold here.;)

20. Okay!!

Yes, it's next weekend. :D

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.